Monday, June 24, 2013

Unexpected Encounter - June 11, 2013


A note from mom:  It's always fun to be reminded just how small our world really is!  We were so excited to open the following email and picture of our Sister Taylor - the first picture of Lindsay as a missionary sporting her missionary badge, and of course that endearing smile of hers.

June 11, 2013

Shari,

I don't know that we have met, but I am in your ward.  My parents serve in the MTC and ran into your daughter a few minutes ago at the weekly devotional, which they just moved over to the Marriott Center.  She recognized my Mom who she had met while Mom was visiting.  They took this picture and asked me to send it to you.  They said she is doing well!

R.W.



Lindsay's Response:

June 12, 2013

Mom,

We were walking to the Marriott Center for a devotional when I saw her.  I was so excited, and equally as excited when she offered to take a picture and send it to you!  I know that probably made you happy.      Mervyn B. Arnold was the devotional speaker, wow, what an amazing man.  I highly recommend looking up his talks for FHE (Family Home Evening) or personal study.

Love you so much!

Sister Taylor