Monday, June 24, 2013

Week 2 - Kuna/June 20, 2013

Greetings Loved Ones!

I'm here in ...... drum roll please ....... KUNA IDAHO!!!!!!!! HOW INCREDIBLY, AMAZINGLY, AWESOME IS THAT???!!!  Of all the places I could've been sent, I get to be in the one place I've actually been to before!  And to make it even more awesome, Corianne's ward, my roommate from BYU,  is one of the wards we are over!  I can tell God loves me, cuz he keeps making my life awesomer, and awesomer!

Well, we made it to the airport at 5:30 am Tuesday morning, and safely arrived in Boise at 8:30 pm - that's a story I'll cover in my next email.   LONGEST DAY EVER.  But I'm here!    I'm now officially serving in the Nampa, Idaho Mission.  No more Boise for me.   I love my Mission President, he is seriously the coolest. I have the best trainer in the mission, probably the world!  Seriously, Sister Nickolaisen is the nicest, sweetest, coolest trainer ever.  Okay, I may be a little biased.

I just wanted to let you know that I arrived here safely and I'm doing fine.  You should be getting an email and pictures of me from my Mission President sometime soon, so look for those!

I love you guys A LOT.  You are always in my prayers!  I'll send you a nice big email on my P-day, which is on Monday's now.

Love,

Sister Taylor